Ecoblast is a bio-degradable lubrication fluid and rapid-action penetrating agent. It ideally incorporates corrosion protection, rust loosening, cleaning and lubrication. It is a premium multi purpose lubricant
Ecoblast is formulated with a specially selected, bio-degradable base oil and an exactly adapted additive package. For best penetration properties a small amount of alcohol is added to the Ecoblast.
- Ecoblast combines the highest possible environmental compatibility with outstanding product performance
- Extraordinary high penetration properties
- Rapid action for freeing stuck, corroded, seized or burnt machine elements
- Outstanding cleansing power
- Excellent lubrication performance
- Water repellant
- Corrosion protection
- Bio-degradable base oil, non toxic
- Environmentally friendly solvent and propellant
- The predominant field of application is to penetrate and to free stuck corroded parts: eg. bolts, nuts, hinges, valves and other mechanical elements.
- Ecoblast works as a water repellent, and for lubrication and corrosion protection of machined elements. It may be used in all areas, where typical oil lubrication is required.
- The special formulation of Ecoblast provides outstanding cleansing power-perfect for cleaning and rust protection of mechanical parts in one step.
- The high lubricity of Ecoblast makes it a multi-purpose lubricant for gears, chains, textile machinery, springs, locks, hinges, levers, components of all types of packaging equipment.
- It is water repellent on electrical components such as regulators, connectors, distributors, and more.
Truly a unique product with 5 distinct properties:
- Prevents Rust