Colloidal Palladium Activator for Plating On Plastics
SILKEN CATALYST 501 is a colloidal Palladium/Tin activator used for plating on plastic applications. The product is characterized by an especially fine colloid particle size. It allows a very efficient activation of the plastic surface prior to the electroless plating step to SILKEN METAL 701/709.
Features & Benefits
- Concentrate contains 4.0 g/L (4000 mg/L) of Palladium metal
- Enables a very low concentration in the working solution, 30 – 40 ppm.
- Works well on ABS, PC/ABS blends, Polypropylene, Polyester, Polyamide and many other types of plastic resins
- Produces a very thin, uniform Palladium-Tin Colloid coating
- Provides excellent performance and the best economy for most applications thanks to its precise catalyst
- Offers high solution stability and long life
Fields of application
- Sanitary Fittings
- Electrical Equipment
- Electronics & Connectors
- Fashion and Luxury